Current programming models are not adapted to get a predictable and
reproducible execution with parallel architecture:
- They are too complex, error prone, non-deterministic and not scaling
with number of cores ;
- They incur runtime overhead and often require tedious and costly
fine-tuning or micro-design.
Therefore it is today very complex to develop safe, efficient and flexible
The breakthrough technology of Asterios relies on:
- A new formalism to express parallelism
- A new algorithm to guarantee determinism
- A new tool to automate software integration
With Asterios it is now very simple to get embedded software which is safe, efficient and flexible.
< back to list